- Rudniy, A., Data Warehouse Design for Big Data in Academia. Computers, Materials & Continua, 2022, 71(1), 979-992.
- Rudniy, A., De-Identification of Laboratory Reports in STEM. J. of Writing Analytics, 2018(2), 176-202.
- Reese, A.N., Rachamalla, R.R., Rudniy, A., Aull, L. and Eubanks, D. Contemporary Peer Review: Construct Modeling, Measurement Foundations, and the Future of Digital Learning. J. of Writing Analytics, 2018(2).
- Elliot, N., Rudniy, A., Deess, P., Klobucar, A., Collins, R. and Sava, S. ePortfolios: Foundational Measurement Issues. J. of Writing Assessment, 2016, 9 (2), 95-116.
- Kelly-Riley, D., Elliot, N. and Rudniy, A. An Empirical Framework for ePortfolio Assessment. Int. J. of ePortfolio, 2016, 6(2).
- Rudniy, A., Song, M. and Geller, J. Mapping Biological Entities Using the Longest Approximately Common Prefix Method. BMC Bioinformatics, BioMed Central, 2014, 15 (1), 1-9.
- Klobucar, A., Elliot, N., Deess, P., Rudniy, A. & Joshi, K. Automated scoring in context: Rapid assessment for placed students. Assessing Writing, 2013, 18(1), 62-84.
- Klobucar, A., Deane, P., Elliot, N., Ramineni, C., Deess, P. and Rudniy, A. Automated Essay Scoring and the Search for Valid Writing Assessment. In Int. Advances in Writing Research: Cultures, Places, Measures. Ed. C. Bazerman. Parlor Press, Anderson, SC, 2012, 103-119.
- Elliot, N., Deess, P., Rudniy, A. & Joshi, K. Placement of Students into First-Year Writing Courses. J. of Research in Teaching of English, 2012, 46(3), 285-313.
- Rudniy, A., Song, M. & Geller, J. Detecting Duplicate Biological Entities using Markov Random Field-based Edit Distance. Int. J. Knowl. and Inf. Syst., 2010, 25(2), 371-387.
- Song, M. & Rudniy, A. Detecting Duplicate Biological Entities Using Shortest Path Edit Distance. Int. J. of Data Mining and Bioinf., 2010, 4(4), 395-410.
Slomp D., Elliot N., Marynowski, R. and Rudniy, A. Alberta’s Student Learning Assessment Program: an Integrated Evaluation. Technical Report, 2017.
- Rudniy, A. Social Media Analytics for Product Feature Analysis. INFORMS, Indianapolis, IN, October 2022.
- Rudniy, A. Social Media for Product Demand Forecasting. INFORMS, Anaheim, CA, October 2021.
- Wynn, M. & Rudniy, A. Can AI Beat Vegas: Forecasting National Basketball Association Game and Gambling Outcomes. INFORMS, Anaheim, CA, October 2021.
- Baldon, A., Rudniy, A. & Gomaa, A. Amazon Review to Forecast Product Match. INFORMS, Anaheim, CA, October 2021.
- Delevan, M. & Rudniy, A. Predicting the Outcomes of Baseball Games Using Machine Learning Approaches. INFORMS, Anaheim, CA, October 2021.
- Rudniy, A. Big Data Technology for Cybersecurity Lab Design. 22nd Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education, New Orleans, LA, June 2018.
- Rudniy, A. Apache Metron and Apache Spot—Big Data Tools for Cybersecurity. CAE Tech Talk at National Centers for Academic Excellence. April 2018.
- Rudniy, A. Modeling Lab Report Scores in Chemistry Courses. The 5th Int. Conf. on Writing Analytics, St. Petersburg, FL, January 2018.
- Rudniy, A. MyReviewers Corpus. The 4th Int. Conf. on Writing Analytics, St. Petersburg, FL, January 2017.
- Rudniy, A. and Elliot, N. Collaborative Review in Writing Analytics: NGram Analysis of Instructor and Student Comments. Educational Data Mining, NC, June 2016.
- Moxley, J., Ross, V., Elliot, N., Rudniy, A., Trauth, E. The role of instructor and peer feedback in improving the cognitive, interpersonal, and intrapersonal competencies of student writers in STEM courses. International Writing Across the Curriculum Conference (IWAC). Ann Arbor, MI, June 2016.
- Ross, V., Elliot, N., Rudniy, A., & Moxley, J. Preconference Workshop: Writing analytics, data mining, & writing studies. Educational Data Mining. Raleigh, NC, June 2016.
- Kelly-Riley, D., Elliot, N. and Rudniy, A. E-Portfolio and Digital Learning Research: Fairness and Assessment. 7th Annual ePortfolio Forum at 2016 Annual Meeting of the AACU, January 20-23, 2016, Washington, D.C.
- Rudniy, A. and Deess, P. A Data Mining Approach to University Financial Aid Decision Making. AIR Forum, Denver, CO, 2015.
- Rudniy, A., Deess, P. and Calluori, R. Big Data Analytics for Institutional Effectiveness. NJ Assoc. for Institutional Res. Jersey City, NJ, 2014.
- Rudniy, A. and Deess, P. A New LinkedIn Tool for Alumni Research and Surveying. AIR Forum, Orlando, FL, 2014.
- Rudniy, A., Song, M. and Geller, J. Improved SPED for Synonym Identification in Bioinformatics. Int. Conf. on Bioinf. and Comp. Biol., Las Vegas, NV, 2014.
- Rudniy, A., Geller, J. and Song, M. Histogram Difference String Distance for Enhancing Ontology Integration in Bioinformatics. Int. Conf. on Bioinf. and Comp. Biol., Las Vegas, NV, 2012.
- Rudniy, A., Geller, J., and Song, M. Shortest Path Edit Distance for Enhancing UMLS Integration and Audit. AMIA Annu. Symp., Washington, D.C., 2010.
- Rudniy, A., Song, M. and Geller, J. Shortest Path Edit Distance for Detecting Duplicate Biological Entities. ACM Int. Conf. on Bioinf. and Comp. Biol., Niagara Falls, NY, 2010.
- Deess, P., Rudniy, A., Calluori, R. and Joshi, K. Improving University Management through Financial and Enrollment Data Modeling. Nat. Assoc. of Institutional Research. Chicago, IL, 2010.
- Song, M. and Rudniy, A. Detecting Duplicate Biological Entities Using Markov Random Field-Based Edit Distance. IEEE Int. Conf. on Bioinf. and Biomed., Philadelphia, PA, 2008.